Enrichment of company files with different
codes (SIRET code, NAF code, APE code, etc.)
In real time, CAP B2B: assisted input and enrichment of company information on your forms/collection tools
Auto-completion and automatic filling of company information:
CAP B2B is software that facilitates the input of company information (address, SIRET, NAF code, APE code, personnel information, etc.) while guaranteeing the validity of the data stored in database.
CAP B2B is based on the INSEE standard in partnership with HBS RESEARCH.
Capency now uses the INPI (National Institute of Intellectual Property) trademark file repository, which will make it possible to retrieve the names of French brands and associate them with companies. For European brands, CAP B2B goes through the EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office).
- Two search engines:
• Assistance during data entry: display of proposals as the data is entered.
• Search during validation: allows free entry; upon validation the form is automatically completed or proposals are displayed to the user.
In batch mode, the SIRETISATION service is offered to enrich your company files (SIRET code, NAF code, APE code, etc.)
- Every year, many companies see their data develop and/or change based on moves, reorganizations and so forth.
To keep your B2B data up to date and/or enriched, Capency offers you a siretisation (or siretting) service.
The siretisation service consists of:
- Comparing your file with INSEE's SIRENE database
- Supplementing your database with the SIRET number (at the establishment level) and/or SIREN (at the company level), the workforce, the NAF code, APE code, etc.
- In real time: The solutions are based on web services that can be hosted either at the customer (license mode) or on Capency servers (SaaS mode). These web services are accessible either in XML/SOAP or in JSON/REST.
- In batch mode: Operation on Windows or Linux
Software developed in C language
The solutions accept all types of input files (Fixed, with separator, etc.) and can reconstitute the output file into different formats
- Reducing the time spent entering or correcting company information
- Avoiding errors and typos in company information
- Structured and high-quality database