In real time, CAP EMAIL: assisted input and validation of emails on your forms/collection tools
- Saves time and improves the user experience: By submitting proposals based on what was entered in the last name/first name fields, this auto-completion module reduces the time required to enter an email by approximately 77% and improves the user experience on any tool (webpage form, cellphone, tablet, CRM/ERP, POS software, etc. ).
- Syntactic verification of email: CAP EMAIL analyzes the syntax of the email and detects and informs the user of an error made during data entry (e.g. a period after the @ sign).
- Suggested domain name: Nearly 40,000 proposals among the main ISPs and large companies that are displayed according a country-based weighting (supported by all countries in the world).
- Checking the existence of the entire email before entering the database.
- Email recency check: CAP EMAIL can also detect if an email address is still active and delivers the frequency of use on the collection channels: web, store, cellphone.
CAP EMAIL BATCH
In batch mode, CAP EMAIL: validation and correction of email address databases
- CAP EMAIL BATCH is a software program for the correction of email addresses contained in databases and enables:
• Analysis of the email address structure (@ sign, extension, etc.)
• Validation of the email address syntax
• Correction of the domain name and verify its existence
• Validation of the entire email
CAPENCY offers an additional service to reactivate your emails considered as hardbounces by your router. For more information
- In real time: The solutions are based on web services that can be hosted either at the customer (license mode) or on Capency servers (SaaS mode). These web services are accessible either in XML/SOAP or in JSON/REST.
- In batch mode:
Operation on Windows or Linux
Software developed in C language
The solutions accept all types of input files (Fixed, with separator, etc.) and can reconstitute the output file into different formats
- Quality of the emails stored in the database
- Optimization of marketing campaigns by increasing the deliverability rate and decreasing the hardbounce rate
- Reputation of IP addresses by the routing of valid emails