Assigning XY coordinates in three formats (WSG, LAMBERT II, LAMBERT 93):
Capency has developed a GEOCODING functionality enabling the assignment of X (longitude) and Y (latitude) coordinates using our postal address management solutions:
- In batch mode, the information is retrieved during the processing performed on an address file.
- In real time, when creating or updating a customer file, the XY coordinates are automatically assigned when validating a postal address.
Information retrieved by the solution :
- IRIS Code
- Street number XY coordinates in 3 formats (WSG, Lambert II, Lambert 93)
- Precision on 4 levels : - Exact street number
- Number of the street approached
- Street centroid location
- City centroid location
- In real time: The solutions are based on web services that can be hosted either at the customer (license mode) or on Capency servers (SaaS mode). These web services are accessible either in XML/SOAP or in JSON/REST.
- In batch mode: Operation on Windows or Linux
Software developed in C language
The solutions accept all types of input files (Fixed, with separator, etc.) and can reconstitute the output file into different formats
- Identify the potential of your market by determining the areas to conquer and the high cannibalization zones
- Adjust your marketing and communication operations depending on how far your customers are from your location area
- Make trips to your customers/prospects profitable by precisely locating the geographic location of your contacts