In real time, the Cap Address modules: Auto-completion and reliability of addresses on your forms/collection tools
- Save time and improve the user experience: By submitting proposals with each keystroke, these auto-completion modules reduce the time required to enter a postal address by around 80% and improve the user experience on any medium (web form, cellphone, tablet, CRM/ERP, POS software, etc.).
- Three input engines available for the postal address:
CAP LINE: Help with the entry of postal addresses on: a single line (demonstration video)
CAP SAISIE: Assisted input of postal addresses in many fields (demonstration video)
CAP VERIF: Verification and standardization of the postal address in real time – RNVP Interactive – SNA Approved (demonstration video)
Complementary solution: CAP BIRTH assists the user when entering his/her city, department and country of birth.
- Advanced features developed by CAPENCY for the optimal entry of addresses: Search by all of the words constituting the path phonetically, using abbreviations, dyslexia management tools, etc.
- Compliance with postal standards in France and abroad (240 countries): Repositories supported by CAPENCY solutions – List of 240 countries covered for postal address modules
In batch mode, CAP RNVP: Standardization and correction of your postal address files
CAP RNVP is "curative" software enabling the Restructuring, Standardization and Postal Validation of your postal databases:
- Operation of CAP RNVP:
Restructuring: Identifying each element of the address to place it in the corresponding field
Standardization: Removing all punctuation marks, capitalizing the address lines, etc.
Postal validation:Comparing the address against international geographic standards (240 countries supported)
- Certified by the SNA (La Poste) since 2007. Learn more about certification and postal standards
TREATMENT OF MOVED
In batch mode, Identification of people who have moved / buy new addresses.
To avoid a significant rate of Non Distributable Fold or formerly known as NPAI/bounces (Does not live at the indicated address) linked to people who have moved, Capency offers to carry out a processing of the moved on your file: Estocade / Charade.
Services offered by Capency:
Services offered by Capency:
- Estocade treatment: Used to identify and eliminate Non Distributable Fold / NPAI due to a move.
- Charade treatment: Identifies the addresses of individuals who have moved and provide their new address.
- In real time: The solutions are based on web services that can be hosted either at the customer (license mode) or on Capency servers (SaaS mode). These web services are accessible either in XML/SOAP or in JSON/REST.
- In batch mode: Operation on Windows or Linux
Software developed in C language
The solutions accept all types of input files (Fixed, with separator, etc.) and can reconstitute the output file into different formats
- Optimization of marketing campaigns (lower NPAI/PND rates)
- Reduced package returns
- Reliable and standardized address databases complying with the standards expected by the various postal organizations