In real time, CAP PHONE: Standardization and verification of telephone numbers on your forms/collection tools
- Standardization and uniformity of telephone numbers: the user enters the telephone number as the user wishes (spaces, dashes, etc.) as well as the associated country in the form, and then validates the entry. CAP PHONE will restructure/standardize the telephone number according to the format chosen (national or international) and according to the parameters established by the company. The solution will also detect if it is a landline or mobile number in order to place it in the appropriate field.
- Verification of the existence of telephone numbers: CAP PHONE checks the existence of mobile numbers in 155 countries. Regarding landline numbers, the solution checks the consistency between the first 6 digits entered.
- Deliverability of the telephone operator: When validating a cellphone number, the solution provides the operator associated with the number, taking into account the new operator in the event of portability.
- Cellphone number recency check: CAP PHONE detects if the number is still active and delivers the frequency of use on the collection channels: web, store, cellphone.
CAP PHONE BATCH
In batch mode, CAP PHONE: standardization and validation of telephone numbers contained in the database
- The same telephone number has several formats (international, national) as well as several output codes depending on the country/region from which the call is made.
Cap PHONE BATCH is going to enable the standardization of the landline/cellphone numbers contained in the database and the validation of French and international cellphone numbers (155 countries).
- In real time: The solutions are based on web services that can be hosted either at the customer (license mode) or on Capency servers (SaaS mode). These web services are accessible either in XML/SOAP or in JSON/REST.
- In batch mode: Operation on Windows or Linux
Software developed in C language
The solutions accept all types of input files (Fixed, with separator, etc.) and can reconstitute the output file into different formats.
- Optimize your deliverability rates during SMS campaigns
- Maintain a close and trusting relationship with your customers
- Generate value from the leads collected and increase the number of successful calls
- Use a structured and high-quality telephone number database to optimize your MDM projects